Monday, February 02, 2009

I only Listen

So I started a new blog today. I've been thinking it over a few days. Most blogs that I read are "themed" around a central topic. Leadership, Ministry (youth and college). Well findingmoore is mostly about me and my life. Things I experience. Things I learn. Things I love. All in the process of finding more of who God created to be.

As time has passed I've found that most of my posts on here are on music and how I am moved by the truths found in it. There will always be the TRUTH of God's word. But I believe He speaks through us in many things, since he is the Creator of ALL THINGS.

In an effort to be more "themed", organized, or whatever, most posts pertaining to music will now be found at a more simple site. There will be videos, lyrics, and brief description of why I'm moved by the song. I will still post those that really strike a cord within me on here, but most will be on the new site.

No comments: