Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dustin, David, and Dave

As you may can tell by most of my posts I can be a music Junkie most of the time. I really have to force myself to sit without and Jen gets really upset with me when I can't.

The next few months are pretty exiting for me. I will be attending 3 shows, one each month. I just need a show in March, anyone have any suggestions!

On the the 27th Dustin Kensrue of Thrice will be in Memphis.


On the 5th of February I'll be rocking to David Crowder Band in Corinth, Ms with my Youth Group.


Finally in April I'll be jaming to the sounds of the Dave Matthew's Band with a couple of good friends, Jason and Rachel, in Nashville!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just got an email saying our tickets have been printed!!!! whew-oooooo!!!!! I can't wait!!!!