Friday, February 02, 2007

...snow...



A White Christmas for my little part of Tennessee has become something of a fairy tale, a myth, something you only see on tv, or in your dreams. Snow...in any amont above a light dusting is highly desired by folks of all ages in this area. The last significant snow that I can remember occured when I was around the ages of 8 or 9 (geesh that makes me feel old). There was so much snow, I remember it hitting somewhere between my ankles and my knees with each step. The snow even lasted more than a few hours. It lasted a few days. It was amazing. That was the most significant snow I can remember...until today. Because maybe, just maybe, it's not the amount of snow that you get but how you enjoy it. Funny, I imagine that can apply to more than just snow. Think about it.

No comments: