Saturday, May 06, 2006

Vacation's Over!!

My 1st vacation of the year is over. It wasn't spent on some white sand beach, not in some romantic mountain cabin, or even in a luxurious hotel in the city. My vacation was spent at home. It feels like it just started and it's already over. My week was not anything grand but full of small accomplishments and wonderful moments.
  • I've become a gardner, with a couple of new flower beds and roses in my back yard...Let's see if they live.
  • I cleaned out my shed....Let's see if it stays that way.
  • I read almost a whole book in a week Messy Spirituality...143 pages...which I'm still chewing on.
  • I watched my sister graduate from the same college I graduated from...She's so grown up now.
  • I had a date with my first love...our first date in a LONG time!
  • I spent priceless time with the two greatest loves of my life...what more could I ask for!

I got all of this without spending really any money. Just Time!

No comments: