Thursday, May 04, 2006

Move Along...

I think I may have a new theme song for the days I have been going through over the past few weeks and months. My life has changed drastically. For the better of course. But there are days (more than a few) when I wonder; "What in the world am I doing? What am I supposed to be doing? Am I getting it right?" We all get in a rut from time to time, when we feel a little down or even depressed. I like to say that "I just feel BLAA!" I sometimes get in the habit of sitting and thinking about everything that is going on in my life(good and bad) and what could happen in the next few weeks. BUT really what does that do? Anything? I just waist my time thinking and actually I wind up feeling worse the more I think about it..

I like the song you're hearing right now. When all else fails just MOVE ALONG...In the days when I feel like I've lost a little hope...I just MOVE ALONG...If I fall down, I just get up and MOVE ALONG...

"When all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through"
"Right back what is Wrong...we move along"

No comments: