Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Political Party

Saw this image on a T-shirt this morning. I'd probably buy it if it weren't $36 for a t-shirt. Because I'm really sick of the whole presidential debate. I'll really be glad when it's over. Still not really sure who I'm going to vote for or if I'll even vote. I really wonder who J.C. would be supporting right now. I know you may "how can I be a Christian" if I vote Obama or McCain. You may think I'm being irresponsible for not voting, but that is the right that I have as citizen of America and heaven. My Christian service or patriotism is not just limited to a 5 minute act every 4 years, and I dare say that one vote is just as or more important than my commitment to serve and love those that I see daily, regardless of political party. Do you? If you think it is then you live a very unfulfilling life.


No comments: