Tuesday, May 27, 2008

a haircut, alicia keys, and jay z

So I had a dream Sunday Morning and meant to write about it because it is so very random...and so very crystaly vivid still. It was a dream in between my 1st alarm and my second.

It goes like this.

"I was getting a hair cut in a bathroom that was sort of in a hallway. The person cutting my hair - Alicia Keys. We were just making small talk aboutvarious things. Mainly about Ella. Then this guy in a derby hat comes walking through the hallway he bumps into Alicia as she is trimming my sides with clippers. As he bumps into her the guard flys off and she shaves a big gash in my head. The stranger, Alicia and I all catch each other's eyes as I'm feeling the gash. The stranger - Jay Z.

"Oops, my bad." He says as he looks up from my head at Alicia. They lock stares and she says, "no big deal." WHAT!

They kind of have that "hey! how you doing" stare as they look each other over. Kind of like Joey from Friends.

He shruggs his shoulders and walks on down the hall, turning into a doorway. Alicia is looking over the mistake in my head and we kinda laugh about what we are going to do with it.

Jay Z then pops his head back through the door way and yells "Hey! You commin' or What?!!"

Alicia looks around, at me, at the clippers, back at Jay Z, back at me....then she hands me the clippers and tells me just to shave it. She grabs her purse and walks out with Jay Z...leaving me to fix her mess.... I look in the mirror.........."

ALARM ALARM ALARM

I wake up...

How Random...yet so very realistic and vivid.

What could it all mean.......I have some theories.
  • Maybe...Jay Z and Alicia will soon do a collabrative album or couple of songs.

  • Maybe...Jay Z is getting ready to drop Beyonce for the new "Superwoman"

  • Maybe... it's time I shave my head again.

  • Maybe...I'm just lil' crazy YO!....

You be the judge. What do you think it means?

No comments: