Friday, February 15, 2008

Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp

A couple of the first "cassette tapes" I remember buying as kid my "jam box" (during my pre-rap years) were by a couple of fairly talented guys by the name of Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp. Within the last year both have put out new albums. I found a place that has all the best Springsteen videos in one place. It's kinda funny watching some of the older ones now. The clothes, the moves, the music; it's just funny. Check out the ex-Friends and Scream cast member in Dancing in the Dark. Do you know who it is???Enjoy!







Add Bruce Springsteen to your page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I have always found both Bruce Springsteen and John Mellencamp very cheesy and unlikeable. Most of their songs get on my nerves.

steven said...

Come on man...Born in the USA and Jack and Diane are American Classics

Anonymous said...

they may be, but that doesn't mean they don't get on my nerves